Northampton Community Rowing seeks creative, energetic and knowledgeable assistant coaches for both our adult and youth rowing programs. Northampton Community Rowing is located on the Connecticut River in the beautiful Pioneer Valley. Our facility is located on the grounds of the new Connecticut River Greenway Park in downtown Northampton, Massachusetts. NCR is a community-based and volunteer-driven organization, dedicated to enhancing the sport of rowing for youth and adults throughout the Pioneer Valley by creating an environment that challenges, inspires teamwork, sportsmanship, athleticism and camaraderie through competitive and recreational opportunities.
- Experience as a rower, coxswain or rowing coach.
- Basic understanding of the safety standards and best practices of rowing programs.
- Must be capable of working independently and with a team.
- A passion for ensuring program participants of all ages and all skill levels receive a quality learning experience and rewarding exercise.
- Background or experience in education is a plus.
If you are interested in participating in an exciting expansion of a well-established community rowing program please contact the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org